With another new year approaching, are you thinking about your New Year’s resolutions? Do you start the new year full of ambition, commitment and drive, but by February find yourself stressed out just managing your to-do list and overcommitted schedule?
Setting yet another round of New Year’s resolutions are not the answer to making 2018 satisfying and fulfilling. Traditional goal-setting distils our complex human desires down to the pursuit of an end result that can be measured as ‘complete’ or ‘not complete’, leaving our sense of self-worth and accomplishment in the hands of external circumstances.
I invite you instead to experience a new approach to goals and achievement using Intentional Goal Setting. Intentional Goal Setting invites you to focus on being, not getting. Using this approach you name your intention TO BE the person you deeply long to be. Using your intention as your guiding light you then track the tangible, measurable experiences you want to experience as a result of who you want to be. By putting your focus on who you want to be, you’ll set yourself up for a far more fulfilling year. Your New Year’s changes will be profound and long-lasting.
If you’re fed up with being ruled by a nagging to-do list and a sense of never having done “enough”, join me in my Intentional Goal-Setting workshop to discover a new way to set enjoyable goals and to feel good while you pursue them.
In this four-hour workshop you will learn to:
- Discern your true heart’s desire at the core of any current goal you may have
- Set effective time frames for your goals to achieve significant results without running out of steam
- Create a compelling blue print of your future to tune your unconscious mind into exactly where you are headed
- Make progress in multiple areas of life without feeling overwhelmed
- Guarantee your ongoing momentum by recognising your early success signals
- Discover the importance of personal celebration and self-acknowledgment
- Learn how to celebrate without sabotaging your success
2018 Dates coming soon!
The workshop will be held at a private residence in Bondi Junction.
The cost of the workshop is $97.
Please email me for more details and to register your interest.
I look forward to sharing this powerful work with you to ensure 2018 is both highly productive and deeply satisfying.
Image Credit: Marina del Castell via Flickr